Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Give the gift of music.

Dear friends and readers,

I am of the firm belief that music lessons were the greatest gift my parents ever gave me. I still thank them on a regular basis for paying for my music lessons and making my practise.

The joy of music lessons is often restricted to those who can afford lessons, if their school doesn't have a music program.  I'm hoping to combine social justice and a passion for the arts in this campaign.

I would love to give students free piano lessons. Unfortunately, I don't have a piano in my home. With the help of Indiegogo, I will hopefully be able to raise enough money to purchase a piano and then volunteer my time to teach children music in my home.

I would be so grateful for your support!


Merci! Danke! Thank you! Gracias! Grazie!

Please click here to support: http://igg.me/p/326335/x/401994

No comments:

Post a Comment