Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NHL Round 1 Predictions

Ryan Kesler and Alex Burrows of the Vancouver Canucks!
All right, normally this is a blog dedicated to classical music, some jazz, and music education.  But the Stanley Cup playoffs have begun and I'm a HUGE hockey fan. (For example, if you look at my Blackberry, the Habs and Canucks games are blocked off as "busy.")

So instead of practising or score studying, I've been checking my hockey stats.  Here are my predictions!
My favourite goalie: Carey Price of the Montreal Canadiens!


What do YOU predict?


Western Conference
Chicago vs Minnesota: Chicago in 5.
Detroit vs. Anaheim:   Anaheim in 6.
St. Louis vs. LA: who cares.  Ok fine, St. Louis in 7
Canucks vs. Sharks: Canucks in 6. 

Eastern Conference
Montréal vs. Ottawa: Montréal in 5. (Go Habs Go! Ole!)
Pittsburgh vs. NY Islanders: Pittsburgh in 3. Haha, just kidding. Pittsburgh in 4.
NY Rangers vs. Capitals: Capitals in 5.
Boston vs. Toronto: Both teams get abducted by aliens because NO ONE CARES.

(Fine, Toronto in 7 just to stir it up.)

Agree? Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment